TENNIS COURTS ARE CLOSED UNTIL APRIL13TH. PLEASE SEE NEWS SECTION OF THE UB1 WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Welcome to UB1 Tennis!
The Junior Tennis schedule for 2020 will be posted shortly. If the children are back to school, we plan to offer Spring lessons beginning in late May.
Lesson sign up is at the same time as swim lesson sign up. Lessons will be cancelled when it is raining or when the courts are wet.
Private individual or group (junior or adult) lessons can be arranged directly with UB1 tennis instructors.
- Tennis or athletic shoes must be worn at all times on the court
- Please wait until play finishes on neighboring court if you need to retrieve a ball or walk to your court
- The courts are a wheel free zone unless required for mobility
- Pets are not allowed with the exception of service dogs
- Court reservations are limited to one hour per family per day if others are waiting – please use the weekly sign-up sheet available at the back of the court by the pool to reserve your time. Reservations take precedence.
- Guests are only allowed to play with members
- Take your garbage with you
- Please lock the courts when finished play
- New pickleballl lines were painted on the tennis courts in 2019. This year, there will a few pickleball paddles and balls purchased that members can borrow from the pool office. Courts can be signed out for pickleball in the same way as tennis.