Egg Decorating Online Class
April 3, 2021 –
- The class will be approximately 30-60 minutes in length.
- Who? Any UB1 member interested in spring crafts.
- Where? The class will be held using Google Meets - a virtual platform like Zoom. https://meet.google.com/iwv-oqie-dyb a virtual platform like Zoom. Please sign up so we know how many to expect.
- What? We will do three styles of decorated eggs:
- A tie dye egg with the coffee filters
- A decoupage egg using white school glue and torn pieces of tissue paper, and
- Sprinkled eggs using acrylic (or tempura) paints.
- What do I need?
- With more than one design hopefully people who may not have all materials needed will at least have what they need to make one of the designs.
- Tie Dye egg: Eggs, coffee filters, markers, elastics
- Decoupage egg: Eggs, coloured tissue paper, white glue, paint brush
- Sprinkled egg: Eggs, paint (acrylic or tempura), paint brush (preferable flat fine head)