- Lessons will run M-F from approximately 9:00am-12:00pm (may vary depending on the week). Please check the schedule at the link posted above.
- Please note that the Monday to Friday 7:00am to 9:00am time slots will be reserved for adult tennis/pickleball.
- If your child is going to miss a lesson or you will be away on vacation, please let the head tennis instructor know so that another child can fill that spot.
Lessons will be cancelled when it is raining or when the courts are wet.
Due to the many behavioural issues that have been reported by parents and the instructors over the last couple of years with the senior classes (ages 11+), UB1 will be implementing a Zero Tolerance policy. Disruptive kids will be asked to leave the class and parents will be contacted.
Private Tennis Lessons
Private individual or group (junior or adult) lessons can be arranged directly for a fee with UB1 tennis instructors.
Tennis and Pickleball Etiquette
- Tennis or athletic shoes must be worn at all times on the court
- Please wait until play finishes on neighbouring court if you need to retrieve a ball or walk to your court
- Court reservations are limited to one hour per family per day if others are waiting
- Please use the online sign-up sheet to reserve your time (can be done up to a week in advance)
- Reservations take precedence
- Guests are only allowed to play with members
- The courts are a wheel free zone unless required for mobility
- Pets are not allowed on the courts with the exception of service dogs
- Please take any garbage home with you
- Please lock the courts when finished play