All UB1 members, young and young at heart, are invited to the year-end Ice Cream Carnival Night.
It is a great way to get out and safely see your neighbours while enjoying a frozen treat! UB1 life guards and the board of directors will also be parading the streets to say “hello” and celebrate the end of the summer season with you. Please mark the date and buy your tickets in advance!
Ice Cream Carnival Night
- Date: Wednesday, September 2nd
- Time: 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm
- Where: “Classic Cone” Ice Cream Truck will be driving around Clair Creek, making a few stops along the way, and driving up and down the courts to deliver ice cream to our members. An ice cream truck map will be provided closer to the event so you can find the closest stop! Associate members can safely social distance at the UB1 stop.
- Ice cream options:
- Soft serve cones – vanilla, chocolate, or twist (chocolate dip, sprinkles, Oreo or peanut dip options)
- Slushies – Blueberry, lemon lime, cherry, orange and grape
- Cost: Only $1.00 per ice cream/slushie.
- Tickets will be sold in advance only and can be purchased at the pool on the following dates (please bring exact change):
- Today: 6:45 pm-7:30 pm (during Bingo night)
- Wednesday, August 19: 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
- Thursday, August 20: 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Monday, August 24: 10:30 am-11:30 am and 4:30 pm- 5:30 pm
We would like to encourage members to come buy tickets during these designated times to avoid congestion in the guard office. There will be multiple opportunities to pre-purchase your tickets. Please stop by one of the times listed. The truck will not accept cash for this event. Tickets can be exchanged for frozen treats only as the Board is subsidizing the cost of the event.
We hope to see lots of members out on September 2nd!
Reminder: Family Bingo Night tonight!
UB1 will be hosting a UB1 themed family bingo night! It will begin at 7PM and takes place on the basketball courts. Fill out this google form to sign up!