Please see below for a few changes to the pool schedule and information about August swim lessons.
Pool Schedule Changes
- Aquafit is cancelled this Sunday (August 2). Instead, free swim will start at 10 am.
- Starting Friday August 7th, the only morning lane swims available on Fridays will be 7:45-8:15am and 8:30-9:15 am, as early morning lane swims are much more in demand by our members.
August Swim Lessons
The August swim schedule is set! Swim lessons start on Monday, August 3rd and run until Friday, August 28th. Please click here to see the class list, dates and times. The swim lesson schedule has also been updated for reference.
Please note the following information for August swim lessons:
- Monday August 3rd will be a regular lesson day
- Children in levels 6A & below will have 2 lessons per week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Children in 6B & above will have 1 lesson per week but it will be extended to 40 or 45 minutes.
- Bronze Prep classes are scheduled for Fridays in place of the 9:30 am and 10:15 am lane swims, which were poorly attended. Friday morning lane swims will run at 7:45 am and 8:30 am.
- If you are the parent of two children in the same class and it is challenging to bring two guardians to the pool, please speak to your instructor and depending on the level and class size we may be able to accommodate this!
- Capacity has been increased to 8 for Tuesday/Thursday lessons (swimming widths + guardians in the pool allows for easier distancing) but remains at 6 for Monday/Wednesday/Friday lessons where each swimmer requires their own lane to swim lengths.
If you have any questions about the schedule, please contact the guard office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a great long weekend!